lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Impressionist Drawing


Alba writing. This are exaples of impressionist drawings. It is painting similar to the normal painting but different. I think I´m not explainig myself. In normal paintings you try that the brush-strokes are all perfectly combined so that they don´t differenciate ones from anothers but in this style it´s the opposite. The first one is mine and I would care if you don´t pay attention to that "thing" under the bridge. It is supposed to be the shadow but the wind and my brain allied together against me and this was the result. The one left is Marina´s and it´s a beautiful sea with things in flames falling from the sky. Yeah I know that there are NOT things but comets but just let it be *let it bee, let it bee, let is beee, let it beeeeee*. Sorry for that. My brain is again trolling me. I´m going to try to fix it, bye.
#PRAYFORMYMENTALHEALTH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario