sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

One-point Perspective: Street



You already know who I am. These are streets in perspective. There is one vanishing point and all the lines end in it, except you cut them where the actual thing you're drawing ends (you probably didn't understand a thing. I don't understand myself). We had to draw a road, buildings, trees and streetlamps and of course use our imagination. -Marina
Now I´m Alba (you could draw an unicorn in the sky, but with perspective of course ;D ) for example in my street, the first one, you can appreciate the fact that in one building:
a) There are painted the words "UNICORN ATTACK" because it´s supposed to be a movie
b) There is a man jumping from the building XD
Alba & Marina, or Marina & Alba; choose the option you prefer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario